Certifications, Guarantee of Quality
Beyond compliance with strictest international standards, certifications are achieved through ongoing testing and assurance. Eyres Safety Optics brings you both, as a firm guarantee of quality.
Certified production facilities
• Certified production facilities in Australia, Thailand, Portugal and Israel.
• Laboratories audited annually to stringent accreditation requirements meeting European, American and Australian standards.
The laboratories in Australia, Thailand and Israel contain state-of-the-art test facilities that are independently audited annually.
Tests conducted include:
• Optical: 100% QC on optical and visual qualities
• Transmittance: for color, UV and density
• Mechanical testing: drop-ball, impact and penetration
Certified to international standards
• Europe: EN166
• Australia: AS/NZS 1337
• United States: ANSI Z87.1
Performance requirements include impact resistance, visual and optical performance, transmittance, and UV protection.
Why use Certified Eye Protection?
If a safety frame is fitted with a safety lenses by an uncertified laboratory, you have no guarantee of protection.
With a frame and lens delivered together as a safety optics package that has been developed, tested and manufactured by a certified laboratory, you have an airtight guarantee of the best possible optical protection for your eyes.